Quick-change cutter type!
High-speed and high-precision drilling is possible with a minimal force.
- The cutter can be changed with a single action.
- Highly-improved carbide tip is used for the cutting teeth.
- The center pin realizes accurate hole starting without bit walk.
- Circumferential cutting limits cutting areas, thus allowing large-bore cutting with electric drills of small horsepower.
- Steel plates, shape steel plates, stainless steel plates, cast iron plates, etc. of up to 35mm thickness.
- Ideal for drilling work for shipbuilding, bridge, frame, steel-frame building, etc.
||ø12mm to 40mm
||Max. drilling depth:
||Number of tips:
||Cutters of ø12mm to 13mm --- 4pcs.
Cutters of ø14mm to 39mm --- 6pcs.
Cutter of ø40mm --- 8pcs.
||Cutter of ø 12mm --- 3.0mm
Cutter of ø 13mm --- 3.1mm
Cutter of ø 14mm --- 3.2mm
Cutter of ø 14.5mm --- 3.4mm
Cutter of ø 15mm --- 3.7mm
Cutters of ø 16mm or larger --- 3.9mm
||Applicable electric drill:
||Magnetic drill presses
(Separately sold shanks are necessary for attaching to magnetic drill presses, upright drilling machines, radial drilling machines, lathes, and milling machines.)
|* Click here for the guideline for cutting conditions of Metal borers.