Announcing the release of the core bit, efficient drilling with cordless impact driver.
- Efficient drilling with cordless impact driver.
- Unique double edged tooth design improves the initial drilling efficiency easy to remove the cutting chip.
- Stuck-free drilling thanks to eliminating the chip clearance pocket.
- Easy slug removal using the side slot.
- Replacement cutter is available.
- Wood, plywood, resin materials, vinyl chrolide pipes and FRP
- Please make sure to use the driver drill or electric drill for drilling in a metal plate (up to
1.6 mm in thickness).(Not available to use with the cordless impact driver for drilling in metal)
||Cutter size :
||ø20mm to 38mm (ø25/32" to 1-1/2")
||Max. drilling depth:
||6.35mm(1/4")DIN3126, ISO1173, style E6.3
Straight shank (10mm)
cordless impact driver (with the battery of 12V or more in voltage)
Please make sure to use the driver drill or electric drill for drilling in a metal plate (up to 1mm in thickness).
Not available to use with the cordless impact driver for drilling in metal
To remove slug inside the core bit, eject the slug to direction of cutting edge, incerting slotted screwdriver to the side hole of the cutter.
For replacement of cutter, detach the cutter with help from 2 spannar wrenchs of 16mm.